Pages

Friday 3 February 2012

a tricky one!!!

So.... I finished the LOAD page really early this morning and so was stuck with nothing to do.... last night I had started a page for my chinese whispers group, i know I've told you about it before... ssshhhh remember because I'm not supposed to talk about it :)

well anyways, the page that I have to copy is lovely, but its not my style at all... has lots of faffy bits on it and I find that hard to do, so had to figure out a way to make it more..... bulky I guess and less swooshy... it was beginning to really annoy me as I found the perfect paper to go with the perfect photo and from then on it went down hill.... 
this is what I have ended up with:


im not overly keen on it, but its done... I quite like the title but it only works if you say it right so might confuse a lot of people lol, but hey thats sometimes good for a laugh. 
not sure my faffy bit in the bottom right corner looks quite right but I'm fed up messing with it to be honest. it can stay looking not quite right just so that I can move on and stop stressing over it.

anyways.... time to move on and try something new.... heres hoping it doesn't snow too much tonight, for you guys too (unless you like it of course) xxxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment