Pages

Wednesday 8 February 2012

page of the day

todays page could have been another emotional ride, but my head and my heart needs a bit of a break before I go into meltdown, so I hose to take this prompt in another direction.

todays prompt was : I miss....

My first thoughts were of Nan as I do desperately miss her like crazy, but as I said I can't be doing more of that at the moment.... my second thought was that I miss being a size 8.... and am now considerably larger!!! I know I have a photo somewhere from when we first moved in here 5 years ago and i was super skinny and in the garden pegging out my washing lol... sounds glamorous I know but is a shot that sticks in my head, however I couldn't find that picture so had to get thinking....

All of the photos on my computer are post Lola so I'm pretty fat in all of them lol, so I turned to good old Facebook to find some half decent pictures... I found wedding ones, old school ones and eventually a nice one of myself and my friend Rachael at a wedding reception back in 2005.

here it is on my finished page:


I wanted a bright funky page, something that was happy after this weeks miseries...so chose hot pink to match my top and other bright ones to contrast. I also used another sketch from the pencil lines book, gotta love a good sketch!!

hope you like it.... wasn't able to do more today cause I had crop stuff to sort for Saturday but will definitely be back tomorrow with the next instalment of LOAD!!!

take care xxxx

2 comments:

  1. Hi Emma! Thanks for commenting on my blog! I love your layout! Great colours - and the bunting of course! I think I used that sketch before but cant remember when!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this page Emma, so bright and colourful and cheerful :) Loving your bunting, and nice to see you scrapping a pic of you (wasn't that one of your challenges???)

    Well done you!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete