Pages

Monday 20 May 2013

Whodunit???

A page that I started yesterday but managed to finish this morning on prompt or today.
I'm not feeling my best this morning, headache, hot and cold flushes and a sick feeling so today this had to be quick. Maybe ill do another later if I start to feel better.



Today's prompt was the word suspense. I took from this my title, suspense is caused by who done its? And this worked for my photos.
I used 4x6 journalling cards as my backdrop and added extra bits here and there for interest. It's not the sort of page that needs a lot of faffing so I decided my paper elements were enough-
Thanks for looking, hope to see you soon cxxxx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. Another fab layout Emma, really hope you're feeling better soon!
    Suzie xxx

    ReplyDelete