Pages

Wednesday 1 May 2013

And so it begins!

So it's the 1st of May and what a beautiful day it is! The sun is shining, the birds are singing and me and Elsie are chilling out in the garden drinking juice and eating pretend chocolate!!!!
I've just finished my first page for May and indeed my first page for this LOAD (layout a day for those who don't know) and I actually do love it.
It was hugely inspired by this page that Carole challenged me to do from Pinterest
http://pinterest.com/pin/214343263487859388/




At first I was scared as it meant measuring and perfection and for those who know me that's just not how I work, but once I started it all fell into place!


It's lunchtime now but after I hope to look into another new class that starts today called pop off the page 2 and is by a scrapping idol of mine, Jen Jockisch.
I hope it inspires me as much as her pages do!
Ill leave you with a photo of Elsie enjoying the sun, see you later xxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. AMAZING, beautiful, lovely lovely page :) So perfectly girlie. I knew you would secretly enjoy a little bit of measuring and perfection!!! After all, isn't that what being challenged is all about?!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete