Pages

Thursday 30 May 2013

In the pipeline

So today's layout for LOAD Is done. I used a Pinterest page by core jones @ corejones.blogspot.com as it was a challenge by my lovely friend Carole and one that I quite enjoyed doing I must add!



It shows Michael at almost 3 dressed up in a doctors outfit and the journalistic g explains how I think he will be in a profession that uses his brain. He likes to be pushed, he's always learning more and wanting to know more and I think this will help him later on. He's keen to work and is above average on his grades so I'm a very proud mum!

Elsie is sick today so not at childminders so we are having a pj day and hopefully this means I can squeeze at least one more page in today, hoping so anyways as my project life won't do itself!
See you soon cccc- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. This page is stunning, one of my favourites for a little while! Love it all, especially the kraft with turquoise (the splats frighten me, but look great on your page!)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete