Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

Love to dance

So I started this one before I went out this morning and I've just finished it after collecting Lola from school, getting her to and from rainbows an sorting dinner!

Today's prompt was based around the ballroom so singing or dancing based, I knew I had this picture of my girls with Rosie, the mini ballerina teacher from centre parcs.

There is hidden journalling on the card in the vellum bag pocket which tells of how we see Rosie every time we go to centre parcs as the girls always want to do ballet class. So this year I asked if she would mind having a picture taken with the girls as we seem to have become regulars!!!





Let me know what you think xxxx


- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. So cute, and so girlie :)))) well done, you are getting the hang of pink, cute, girly, and is that a FLOWER I spy?!?! Loving the bunting and the sparkle! Brilliant.

    Carole x

    ReplyDelete