Pages

Thursday 15 August 2013

Then it was summer

Another page tonight, I so miss scrapping when I don't do it, I swear by it helping me to get through a day with sanity intact. It makes me relax and happy which makes he rest of the family relaxed an happy too :)

So anyways, this page is another lifted from my new inspiration site.
And here's my take on it:



There was a video to watch to see how she did this but I couldn't understand a word it said so I watched the first ten seconds and got hit with inspiration right away. So I played with water an paint and after an experimental page I eventually got it right. It is whiter and brighter than this in real life but its starting to get dark here so the light is rubbish. You get the idea anyhow.
Off for a shower now and some more of our current tv series watch, breaking bad, in bed :)
See you tomorrow xxxx

1 comment: