Pages

Saturday 3 August 2013

Just me

Well I have been a busy girl this morning!!! Second page done and another that I love :)
This time shimelles challenge was to use stickers and lots of them, you can find that post here:
Shimelle stickers

Here's my page:



I'm trying to reinforce my self esteem, my self belief and I'm learning how to love myself for who I am, I think by doing this I can do the things I want to do and be the person that I want to be.
For instance it really all started yesterday when Keryn and I took our second set of 'fat photos' in short it's me wearing underwear only, nowhere to hide the bits that I hate about myself, but as we've been dieting the bits I hate are slowly going away and the photo diary is a great way to see myself shrinking because I am doing something positive.
I've only lost 8lbs so far but I'm happy doing what I'm doing and as we are doing it alone I think that's pretty good. I have a fair way to go to get to target but having jut booked a holiday for next year we definitely have something to work to.
The stickers all came from the Amy tangerine booklet and the black ones a sheet from an old studio calico kit.
The hidden journaling is a letter to myself, giving myself a pep talk about where I wanna be and what I want to do. I'm feeling good so let's hope it works :)

Xxxx

1 comment:

  1. Really inspirational post! Love the page too--especially the photo! That makes me laugh!! LOVE!

    ReplyDelete