Pages

Wednesday 21 August 2013

Family time

Good morning :)

So yesterday I was an invalid, couldn't move too much cause my back had given up for the day, I hoped that I could spend this time crafting as the sofa was uncomfortable but as it turns put the craft chair was even more so.
I did manage ten minutes which was just long enough to finish this layout which has been sat on my desk for days!




The picture is of my gorgeous family outside tgi Fridays on Father's Day this year.
The hidden journaling talks about not having many moments like this as the boys are usually away or out or just not wanting to come :(

Anyways my back feels a little better today, although not fully back to normal so I'm going to have another rest day and hopefully ill be able to scrap at some point too :)

See you soon xxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment