Pages

Friday 2 August 2013

Rainbow promise

Evening!!!!
So I just finished up telling you about Shimelles weekend, I go to see if there was anything posted and lucky me, challenge one was uploaded and ready to go.
You should go here to see what I saw :) :http://www.shimelle.com/paper/1838/scrapbooking-with-a-flexible-template/




This is what I came up with using shimelles video and my own judgement. I chose to give the whole square a black mat to lift if from the red. I also did what I never do and mixed one letter in amongst a different alpha to make a word in my title, I needed to because I didn't have enough letters to make the word that I wanted but I was unsure because is not usually how I would work. But I've left it there..... Maybe I'll change it????
The pictures are of Lola making her rainbow promise at the gates of Buckingham Palace when they went to watch trooping of the colour back in June.

Thanks for dropping in, hope to see you more over the weekend xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love the lettering! I think you should leave it as is--very eye-catching this way! Great page. Love the colors, and good job on the layout!

    ReplyDelete