Pages

Thursday 13 June 2013

Week 23

I've managed to do... In between playing and singing with Elsie, mainly the Hokey Cokey.. Cleaning the animals and getting everyone off to school.... A layout!
Actually it's a page full of mini layouts as I did my project life and had to do the second side of the pocket page that I did last week.



I used to despise pockets, but they are growing on me. I don't love them and will always choose a 12x12 over these but they are getting easier.
Photos show what we did everyday last week, including enjoying the sun whilst it lasted, lazy days at home and playing with friends. it also shows the letter received about daniel being chosen for the gifted and talented group in english, a very proud mummy moment. And Michael in his brand new glasses. I think he looks great in them, but hopefully it won't be for too long xxx
Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

1 comment:

  1. It's rubbing off!!! My love of pockets must be infectious :) Knew you'd get there in the end! Loving this layout (of course) and you get to use loads of washi tape too which you love (got to use it up somehow, you have got hundreds afterall! Cute bunting!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete