Pages

Tuesday 4 June 2013

Glitz and glam

Morning.... Firstly I've been told off , and laughed at for my appalling spelling and sentence writing from last night. So I apologise if you happened to see the before edited version as I was very tired an obviously not really with it :)
Anyways.... I've just finished my first page for this morning, and myself and Carole used sequins to create an extra layer on our page. The original was made by Stephanie Bryan and appears on the 2 peas website but you can find it on Pinterest :)


This is an unusual page for me for 2 reason, the diet being there are no people in my photo but actually my cream tea page yesterday didn't have people in it either! Secondly it has no title, I didn't feel like it needed one. Let me know what you think???- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments:

Post a Comment