Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

yay me!

Its only 11:30 am and i have compacted 3 layouts this morning. on a roll or what!!!
I am finally up to date with my LOAD pages and here is todays:


The prompt for today was to use the sketch but change it up. as it always is on sketchy sunday, or at least thats what i hope as we got the sketch, but were sent out the wrong voiceover video for it :)

Anyways I added in an extra photo and an extra title block and took away the journalling section.
Pics are from Dans birthday meal out when we went to Za Za Bazaar. I have only recently had these printed as they were only on Pauls phone as i forgot my camera!!!

I also added a bit of ink snoosh behind the patterned paper block to add some interest. 
thanks for looking AGAIN!

see you soon 

p.s... Lamb for lunch today and it smells AMAZING!!!!!
yum yum yum

xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Your layout is awesome! Love the design & product choices. Well done! (Visiting from LOAD)

    ReplyDelete