Pages

Sunday 20 May 2012

smell!!?!?!

im a bit behind with my prompts at the moment due to not having a great weekend. but here is Day 18s page:


This is the outside. with the prompt being smell i already knew what i was going to do. This picture of my homemade mince pies has been in my collection for months and I was just waiting for an opportunity to scrap it and day 18 was the right time for me.
I used a file folder from Heidi Swapp, they are definitely my favourite thing at the moment. I made it like a mini page and then just added it to a 12x12 


this is the inside view of the file folder..... when I saw the black it reminded me of a cafe chalkboard, you know the ones you see outside on the street telling you what loveliness they have inside!!!

So I chose to do the writing in white, and I drew around large alphabet letters to make my title. if i was talented I could of hand drawn it but I'm not that good!!!!
I added extra red tiny types to tie it all together. 

Now I am bonn try and catch up with the 2 pages that I am behind!!!!
hope to see you soon xxxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment