Pages

Thursday 10 May 2012

Day 10

Phew...now into double digits and I've completed a total of 13 layouts ( a couple double too) and 4 smash book pages in this time. 
Today I'm a little late in posting as its been a bay one, we've been food shopping to feed the 5000 on saturday at 12 hour crop...ok so not 5000 but 22 seems like 50000 when you need to remember everything! but we managed it, 4 shops in 4 hours, plus a spot of lunch and a few wee stops for lola!!!
so tonight I'm a little tired, Lola has her tonsillitis back again, it flared back up this afternoon, and my glands are starting to swell up..so once again she won't be going to school tomorrow and I'll have more little helpers than expected doing food prep for Saturday!

still at least I won't have to go out in the cold and wet :)

here is my page from today:


It was a very quick one today, as i only had an hour to do it, from Ali leaving us, to collecting Elsie form Zoes. as then i had to make steak pie for dinner.... I'm told it was delicious, i only had the meat part as I'm on my diet, but that was good enough for me, at least i didn't miss out completely.

anyways back to business....todays prompt was to take inspiration from a cereal box that we had in our cupboards. I chose to use a ready brek box as i loved the design and the colours and this is what I came up with. 

what do you think?????

No comments:

Post a Comment