Pages

Tuesday 1 May 2012

LOAD 1

Hello there!
welcome to May and my first LOAD page for the month. 


the prompt for today was self portrait and Lain goes on to show us inspirational pages from *eek I forget names, sorry.... but it was great, it had hidden journalling which wasn't too hidden and I liked that. so took that onto my own page. which is a tad blurry I apologise!

This photo was taken a few weeks back by my friend Louisa as we were at the park with all the kids, I don't particularly like the picture as I look horrible but I decided to print it as I don't really scrap myself enough, plus Elsie moo is in it :)
When planning my page this morning, a few thoughts crossed my mind...i decided to go with the weight loss journey theme as I was very proud of myself last night as I had fat club and lost another 2.5 pounds, which takes me to 1stone alb down on when i started. 
Also I received my first stone award and was crowned slimmer of the month for April, which was a total shock. 
our leader Helen also talked about things from her leader meeting, where they discussed being on a diet as a bus journey and that really stuck with me. as sometimes i go off track but I always return and I am determined this time to reach my final destination. 

anyways elsie moo is waking up so I am off.... have a fab day, see you tomorrow xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Love it! Great hidden journalling, and congratulations on your certificate :)

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete