Pages

Thursday 3 May 2012

Day 3!!!

Sooo... hows everyone doing today???

we are not so great in this house.... Lola has tonsillitis and strep throat, and is off back to the docs in a while for a review as she still has a rash and lots of spots on her tongue...uugggh.... I went to docs yesterday and i have a throat infection and a possible absess..again uuugggghhh, and little elsie moo woke up this morning a bit chesty and with a frog in her throat!!! 

wish it would just go away!!!!!

anyways, i have managed to do my page of the day this morning, amongst mummy cuddles , doctor calls and attempting to drink lots! wanna see???


the theme today is use holiday colours on a non holiday page.... So i chose valentines day as my holiday and pics of Lola and my new niece Brooke as my non holiday theme. 
I also used a sketch for quickness today from scrapbook challenges.com, Ive been a bit slack with visiting them lately but chose to today and loved their new sketch. check them out here

would be fab if you could leave me a comment so I know what you think... and obviously about my niece, isn't she cute!!!!!

see you all tomorrow with the next instalment xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Brooke is seriously cute! Lola clearly loves babies! Love the red and pink combination and the doily flower - well faffed!!!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete