Pages

Thursday 27 October 2011

prompt 9

So... I made my soup, butternut squash and carrot, with delicious spices in it and some chilli for kick.... thats all done and waiting for me to eat it all for my lunch...ok maybe not all of it I will save some for mum lol

Then Elsie stayed a sleep for a little while so I got to do my page for prompt 9... it was to use kraft paper and add one colour only to make the layout.... I started off with good intentions, only pulled out a full sheet of kraft and my blue patterned paper scrap bag.... I threw on bits to resemble the first sketch that was given...then when I had to trim one of the makers tabs off it was a beautiful spotted red on the other side and It looked lovely against all the blue and kraft so that got added, and then I added a little more to balance it out... and then finally I found some pics to match with it. 

Im quite liking starting off with no photos in mind, its a new way of scrapping to me but it makes it so ugh easier to chuck a page together and if you don't have a picture that fits perfectly you can always change one to black and white lol.

anyways heres my page:


photos are of hubby and the girls.... journalling explains how the three of them are similar and then goes on to tell how they are both now daddys girls and I am all alone :( lol.... I wonder if it will stay this way forever?!?!?! 

No comments:

Post a Comment