Pages

Wednesday 26 October 2011

prompt 7

we are now onto prompt 9 of Shimelle Laines pretty paper class and so far I am loving it!!!

here is my page for prompt 7 as I have a little catching up to do:



I have used another picture of Elsie Moo, in her pushchair this time as we were wandering around the lakes at Portishead. She always looks so chilled out with her feet up on her bar!!!

it also uses a sketch of the day and uses SJ's formula for making a page with patterned paper...

1a+1b+3c= perfection!!

here I used 1 large patterned paper - the black floral
1 plain (but edged) paper - the die cut sheet
and 3 small pattern pieces - red star, red edged piece and black photo mat.

I hope it looks ok??

I've been looking at this page for a while and altho I like it... it lacks what I always lack on my pages and thats embellishments.... am thinking Shimelles next class should be about using embellishments lol

thanks for looking


3 comments:

  1. Fantastic! I'm even more behind on the prompts than you! You're better than me!! The layout is great!! What a cutie!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Loving this page! Adore the red! I am just about to start on prompt #3, so, no worries on being behind!You're less behind than me!

    ReplyDelete
  3. aww thanks ladies... you will catch up, I only have 2 of my kids home today and its pouring with rain, and as one of them is in her cot sleeping it means I get to play for a while!! might actually get back on track x

    ReplyDelete