Pages

Saturday 22 October 2011

got it right this time!

good morning fellow crafters.... 

another page from me today, i did this one as an extra for Shimelles day 5 prompt. we were supposed to use border punches in 3 different ways but on the last one I got so into inking that I forgot so I did this one to replace that one, altho I actually love both!!


I love this picture of Elsie moo that I took yesterday for my Aunty Chris... who is also a scrapper, and wanted some extra hat pics of the girls... she has lots apparently?!?!?! didn't know my girls wore hats so much, might have to borrow her idea:)

the layout itself has been shamefully scrap lifted from Antonia over at the sketchy thursdays challenge blog... you can find the sketch and challenge and Antonias amazing foxy page here:

I also managed to get in 3 different ways of using my border punch and from the previous class, spots and stripes too...maybe I have redeemed myself?!?!?!?!!?

8 comments:

  1. First off, what a cutie!! I love your clean and simple take on the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Adorable!! Thanks for playing with Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What an adorable photo! Thanks for joining us this week at Sketchy Thursdays :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMYGOSH! SOoooooooooooooooo cute! I loveeeee that photo! Thanks so much for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! :):):):):):):):):)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So cute! Love this photo!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Sketchy Thursdays!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love how you interpreted the digital page I made into a paper page...so fun! Adorable photo too :)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh, too cute! Thanks for playing along with Sketchy Thursdays! xoxo Heather

    ReplyDelete