Pages

Wednesday 17 August 2011

I heart......

or rather Lola does.... she loves strawberry milkshakes from TGI fridays but insists they must put strawberries on the side.... we had to ask our server specifically!!! and usually when Uncle Marcus is at work there she gets 2!

this is another page for the Shimelle cybercrop challenge form this past weekend...I am slowly but surely working my way through the list lol. I have been thinking about this page since last night..... I sketched a few possibilities out on my ipad before deciding on a final one as I worked through it this morning. 

I ran out of a's from my favourite letters..... (I already have 2 sheets so thought it bes tnot to get another) so replaced it with a heart, I have seen someone else do this with a monkey for a 'y' lol and I liked it. 

here it is:

I hope you like it, thanks for looking xxx

No comments:

Post a Comment