Pages

Saturday 20 August 2011

enjoy....

day 5 of big picture classes summer festival.... I know its not really called this but I never remember the other name so this is what I call it! you should take a look, some really inspirational stuff going on over there. 

anyways this is my page based on yesterdays word which was Enjoy! I also collaberated it with Shimelles challenge to use your trade mark things on a page..... well if you know me you will know I love alphabets and I have masses and masses but I do have a favourite and its this one by sassafrass.... I think it makes every page pop, I use it all the time lol. so it had to appear.anyways heres the page:

Im not suire on the colours that I used...I love te white background and the green map paper but I tried to pull together colours from her mad stripy carid and im not sure it has worked but im not stressing over it. its done now.

thanks for looking xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment