Pages

Monday 25 April 2011

33 days til 12 hour!!!!

As my ticker over there >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>
states we now have only 33 days until 12 hour crop kicks off, how exciting!
there are only 4 places left so book now if you want to join us. 

I have already made up a beginners class which will focus mainly on doodling with a little bit of hand cutting thrown in for good measure :) its a very bright summery page, and will be fab for photos of kids in the pool, or ice cream munching or just anything happy :)
just a tiny sneak peak as I don't want to give too much away.


I am in the middle of designing another class also.... am thinking maybe a page using Stickles or some ink blending, definitely something messy tho. any particular requests tho just let me know :)

this week brings the start of the shopping lists and prepping for the competitions...... think I may do something different this time, last time we had a sketch challenge which Ange and Geri both won prizes for. Tehy made amazing pages!!!!
thinking this time I might pick some things to use on the page, or techniques etc.... not too sure yet but it will be something to make you think :)
also have to put together some prize packs...... love making people smile with surprise packages I wonder who will win this time?!?!?!?!

This week I also received my new stock for the shop....lots of lovely strokable papers, inks, a million and one new alphabets (im really not joking) :) thinking of putting some 12 hour only offers on..... so dont forget your cash girls lol

right.... im off out into the garden to draw up some sketches for this new class whilst topping up my tan. 

have a fabby bank holiday Monday

xxxxxxxx

1 comment: