Pages

Wednesday 9 November 2011

a little teaser!!!

So tonight I am being judged.... or rather my work is.... 

I am teaching a beginners class at my 12 hour crop on Saturday and 7 people have already signed up to do it which is great, scary cause I hate being in front of people...but great that people want to learn something that I want to teach!!

A couple of the girls coming to crop are undecided and have asked for a sneak peak to make their final choices... if they like it they will do it and of not they won't... no pressure there then!!!

I am hoping they do like it.... but the colours are not to everyones taste and they might not like the style so its 50/50 whether they actually will or not, we will see.

here are the sneak peaks that I gave them



I would love to know what you think, and whether these sneak peaks would make you wanna join in or not?!?!?!?!!

1 comment:

  1. Colours look fab!!!! Can't wait to see the page in its entirity!!!

    ReplyDelete