Pages

Monday 27 August 2012

stamp away!

Afternoon...

Its been raining cats and dogs here again today, which is a bad thing if you're kids on school holidays but a good thing if you like crafting and have not a lot else to do but watch the rain and make pretty things. 

here is what i made today:


I used papers from my studio calico kit and also a sketch of theirs from this month. 
I also used my new stamp, which was a birthday present from my lovely friend Carole xxxxxxx
When i was dressing the bottom left square i had already stuck the title down when i decided that I wanted a circle behind it..... i didn't fancy pulling the whole thing up, altho it did cross my mind, so instead i ended up putting distress ink on the edge of a cup and using that as a stamp to get my circle image. i think i quite like it :)

thanks for looking today, gotta dash, but hope to be back soon 
xxxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. I love quadrant designs and that circle idea is great!

    ReplyDelete