Pages

Thursday 15 December 2011

not long now!

This week has been manic, got xmas plays/ carols concerts coming out of my ears and no time to cook dinner in between...bit annoying as I've not been at all prepared which has meant eating far more crap this week than we would normally. Cant even say we are going to do it properly tonight as its the boys turn to do their singing at school so we have to be back there by 5 and probably not home til 6 ish, thank god for pasta!!! 

however, whilst Elsie slept this morning I did manage to squeeze in a very quick and easy page....


love these pics from when she was eating her very first mince pie on Friday, she really did enjoy it. 
I used paper from lost and found range which was almost ready to go...but as I can't bear to do pages like that I had to add some bits of my own, so the couple of titles went on and a bit of chipboard to show the christmas relevance. 
not bad for a page done in half an hour!

thanks for looking, see you all soon xxxxx

1 comment:

  1. It's beautiful! I see what you mean about not needing to add much to it! I normally get too scared of really busy papers!!!

    Hugs, Carole xxx

    p.s. Really enjoyed our chat this morning!

    ReplyDelete