Pages

Sunday 11 December 2011

baking day!

Good Morning everyone!!!

I'm feeling really good this morning, rather chilled out and relaxed, but I'm keeping busy at the same time.
Its 10:43 and I have already made a cake, mince pies and cheese straws and I have made some 3d baubles which have been decorated with stickles, just waiting for it to dry before I can finish my newest christmas page.

here is a picky of my mince pies, just to make you all hungry lol

 yum, will be enjoying these a little later with some cream!!! :)

and now back to business, some more scrapbook pages to show you.
Firstly the full class page that I teased you with Friday, it actually went down really well at crop, 8 ladies joined in with the fun and all the pages looked fab. hopefully I fulfilled what I was asked to do and maybe taught them something  new at the same time.


I used some ideas from last months scrap mag, and I took inspiration from one of my pages that I really liked. I included texture by using an edge distressed, the cuttlebug, toothpicks which I painted white, some tutu trim, and some plastering mesh stuff. we also made some 3d objects and crumpled up the floral frame to give it some height. Must say this step was hilarious as it horrified quite a few of the girls, when I told them to screw it up lmao... i did have to help a couple!!!!

my next page is the second in my xmas collection for 2011, and I took inspiration from the first of shimelle Laines, journal your christmas prompts.... it was too make a list of intentions for the festive season, there was also a page which looked very similar to the one I have made, I liked it so much that I needed to scrap lift.


Picture is of a pair of my fluffy xmas socks, I live in these in the winter!!! 

and my last page for now is one I did of the photo I posted on friday, Elsie Moo posing as Rudolph. and as promised it has been titled Moodolph!!
I was unsure of slapping all the red paint on to begin with but just went or it and must say the end result is growing on me. 


The felt reindeer came from a pair of my sons xmas socks from last year, Lola borrowed them when her feet were cold and somehow the reindeer just fell off!!! funny that!!! but he wasn't gonna head for the bin, I stashed him away in my craft bag for the perfect page, don't think it could get any better use than this x

thanks for popping in today, Im currently waiting for some stickles on my 3d baubles to finish drying then I can come back and show you my next xmas page.

hope to see you soon xxxxx

No comments:

Post a Comment