Pages

Saturday 28 January 2012

like a kid with a new toy!

Afternoon.... 2 posts in one day, wow I am spoiling you, or boring you lol

just a quirky as this morning my lovely post lady brought me a parcel from Anna Bowkis. the pencil lines sketch book!!! as pencil lines has unfortunately had to stop running :( they have reduced the books down in price to £9.95 including postage...BARGAIN!

so I thought it would be a nice idea to get one for my ladies at crop as some of them are a little unsure of themselves and these sorts of things always help. whats extra special about the book is that it explains how you can use sketches to help you scrap...this may sound odd to people who use them a lot but if you are relatively new to scrapping sketches can be daunting. the book explains that you can make it your own, you can turn it upside  down if you want to, or flip it over, or add a photo as you are creating something for your album.... you need to make a sketch work for you!

anyways..... me being me like a kid in a blooming candy shop couldn't wait to open it up and get started so here is the first page made based upon the first sketch in my new book


the photo is of Elsie moo making her funny face at my cousins house before christmas.... Ive pinned a lot of grey and yellow pages lately so its obviously a colour combo that I'm drawn to so I decided to do one of my own.
also note the wash tape..... yum yum!!!!

see you soon xxxxxx

1 comment:

  1. Cute picture, cute page! Glad you went with your yellow and grey colour scheme since I have been seeing rather a lot of those popping up on my Pinterest from you Mrs C!!!

    Carole xxx

    ReplyDelete