Pages

Tuesday 1 October 2013

LOAD is back!!!!!!

and wow are you gonna get bored of seeing posts and rabble from me over the next month!!!
Its October the 1st and Ive done 2 pages this morning already.... obviously helped by the fact that its tuesday and I'm joined in my crafting area by Carole on Skype!!! gotta love crafty Tuesdays :)

So today was a sad but inspirational start to LOAD. over the summer one of the scraphappy members, Alison.. sadly passed away and so this first post is in her honour and remembrance.


This first page I scrap lifted from Alisons Flickr gallery. I loved the design as soon as i saw it. it also links to Alison as it talks about enjoying life and laughing at every opportunity, we never know whats around the corner so we should all make the most of every minute.




This second page relates to friendships, old and new...people who come in and out of our lives and touch our hearts, in this photo Keryn and I are taking a selfy..... she loves them and I hate them.... the journalling explains why. but as a scrapbooker i know that its important for us to feature in our own albums, in our own photos else how are people going to remember what we liked, or disliked... or how we looked. its part of the process, whether we (or I) like it or not!!!
The sketch i used as inspiration for this page came from a new sketch site that I was directed to and its called Stuck?!?!? if you get a minute please take a look at Octobers sketch and join in!

thanks for dropping in, i may be back later with some more scrappiness, but if not I will deffo see you tomorrow xxxxx

4 comments:

  1. Fabulous pages, loving the soft color combos, and great messages too. So glad that you linked up with us at Stuck?! and thanks for the plug!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super cute selfie. I like your pops of orange/yellow. Great job.

    ReplyDelete
  3. love the colours and the pic looks fab

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great page! Thanks for joining us at Stuck!

    ReplyDelete