Pages

Saturday 14 May 2011

cocoa daisy cyber crop weekend...

afternoon!!

with hubby and bezzie away I had to do some sort of crafting right??? keep myself busy :)

so whilst blog hopping this morning I found out that Cocoa daisy had a cyber crop going on this weekend so I quickly registered for the site so that I could play along. here is my first page from the first challenge. the challenge was a sketch one, with an added extra of making a layout about something that was hard for you. well coping with Elsies arm when she was first born was definitely a challenge so chose to make a page about that.

I hope she will read it when she grows up as it has some words of wisdom for her hidden in the journalling xxx

the scan isnt great sorry.... but you kind of get the gist of it :)

xxxxx

3 comments:

  1. Hi Emma, gorgeous LOs on your blog! Thanks for visiting me and, yes, it's absolutely fine to use my idea - it's a great compliment! Thank you! xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a truly lovely page! and I know she will treasure it!

    had to come back to edit my post as I had my right hand set on the wrong keys...... duh! what a goober! sorry. left quite the strangest message for you though......

    ReplyDelete