Pages

Monday 15 July 2013

It's a biggie!!!!

Afternoon scrap lovers!!

It's been a bit warm for staying indoors scrapping hasn't it??? Well mostly I'd agree but I as well as my other crafty friends still need some time to ourselves so here is a long list of what i made during crafty Carole Tuesday and at crop on Saturday!

Firstly:



This is my entry for week 26 of my project life. I loved this so much that I did this as crop class:



It was cheap and cheerful, and very quick to do. Just squares of scraps, a bit of stamping and a filler of title and journaling! That's it all done :) try it xxx



To follow I did this one which is for week 27 of project life, yea I was playing catch up lol. I loved the angled black and beige from the patterned paper but didn't want to use the whole sheet so trimmed it down and mounted on a separate card stock and used the flip side of the angles to border the photo strips. Easy peasy.

This next one I did for the jot magazine mood board challenge for week 5. You know the one I WON last week :)
The colours for this week were yellow and pink with a splash of white!  
see mood board 5 here
heres my entry:


Let me know what you think xxxx



This one I finished yesterday, it features the eldest 3 of my children in a photo that I love.
I copied this one roughly from a Pinterest pin, I used very muted colours for me, but I do like it.

And last but not least.......today's entry:


I've finished this today but started it yesterday when Shimelle started posting her Sunday sketches! I love them and will work through them all but this is the first.
see shimelle here
Pics are the last I have of Daniel, my eldest, on his twelfth birthday.
I also got to use some of my new project life kit items from studio calico, I think I'm in love :)
That may be enough for now, but oh wait... It's crafty Tuesday again tomorrow. See you then xxx

3 comments: