Pages

Saturday 24 September 2011

had to share this page!

I have just finished another layout a day challenge and i am slowly catching up!! :)

I am so in love with everything about this page and have now found a try good stitching site (it was free too!) so I had to share this layout with you right away.



the stunning papers are from the lost and found range by my minds eye and one from Pebbles called fresh goods.

The challenge i was working on was about things coming to an end.... so I chose to scrap a picture of our first dance at the wedding. i know its FIRST dance but it symbolises the end of our perfect day.

the amazing sketch is from once upon a sketch... you girls rock!!! as soon as I saw it i knew it would be perfect for a girly swishy page and it really was.

thanks so much for the inspiration xxx


3 comments:

  1. What a beautiful lo! The papers are lovely with the sketch! Tks. for playing along with us at OUAS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That photo is just beautiful and I love how you did not over load the page with embellishments which really highlights the photo.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just adore absolutely everything about your 'girly swishy' page. Thanks so much for playing along with us at OUAS

    ReplyDelete